We enable you to work on things you love because we believe that every individual that joins Dabur should be better for having worked here
Position: National Accounts Head
Department: Trade Marketing
Description: This positon is responsible for leading on, developing and driving company business objectives for assigned national accounts.
- Help define the sales strategy for each account under management in terms of top and bottom line expectations in line with company objectives.
- Strengthen account partnering via co-development opportunities.
- Achieve sales objectives and negotiate and manage all aspects of the account P&L in terms of fuel, returns, display support. (Family Dollar, Dollar General CVS, Walgreens, Target, etc.)
- Develop and execute collaborative Business Development plans to achieve division and account sales objectives.
- Lead and coordinate the efforts of Category Analyst, Credit, Customer Service, Retail Merchandising and Operations teams to ensure company objectives are achieved.
- Co-ordinate and ensure accurate sales forecasts including basic, promotional, display volume, returns, and markdown expenses.
- Develop and maintains high visibility and influence with accounts’ key decision makers and decision influencers and advance business opportunities with account.
- Lead on utilization of all Sales and Marketing data as well as syndicated data such as IRI and Consumer Research to achieve brand strategies as it relates to pricing, promotions, distribution and space management.
- Provides accurate and timely crucial market, trade and competitive information to management for input into forward company strategy.
Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Business, Economics, Marketing, Management or a related field; MBA a plus. Five or more years of experience with National Retail accounts. Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated sales results
- Innovative, highly motivated and creative
- Sense of urgency
- Results-Orientation and ability to influence others
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Industry or Category knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment to meet strict deadlines