We enable you to work on things you love because we believe that every individual that joins Dabur should be better for having worked here
Social Media Coordinator
SUMMARY: Responsible for defining and executing specific social media strategy, which include cultivating new communities and managing online communities using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, and other social media.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee development of overall social media strategy and manage brand’s social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat
- Write fresh, engaging content on a daily basis, getting to know the communities on each platform and being the face and voice of the brand
- Develop, execute and measure creative social media campaigns and initiatives in conjunction with overall brand campaigns and goals
- Develop and publish content (posts, tweets, etc.) across channels
- Monitor, evaluate and report on engagement, impact, and performance of social media campaigns across various platforms/channels
- Plan and develop content marketing programs and campaigns to support overall business, including maintaining the content calendar and production of content
- Management of Social Advertising - Facebook Ads, Instagram, and Twitter
- Help with digital content development
- Coordinate with creative teams to produce assets required across channels
- Research trends and the competitive landscape, share findings with larger team and generate recommendations for digital marketing
- Assist in production of content for social channels
COMPETENCIES: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Adaptability/Flexibility: Adapt easily to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities. Adapt approach, goals and methods to achieve successful solutions and results in dynamic situations.
Technology Savvy – Strong creative blogging and writing skills, ability to be proactive and active on new trends, understanding of digital platforms, etc.
Communication Skills- Able to communicate accurately, concisely, and compellingly to a variety of audiences. Adapts communication methods based on situation. Clearly and concisely communicates using spoken or written communication.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors Degree in marketing or a related field.
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in social media.
- 1-2 years of working experience moderating high volumes of conversation around paid content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. Snapchat a plus
- Experience with tools such as Radian 6, Exact Target, Social Studio, a plus.
- Passion for digital/social media and learning
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite - Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator +/- InDesign experience preferred
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- 1+ years of working experience creating social content including copywriting and photo/image design. Detail-oriented with time management and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and also as a team player
- Knowledge of SEM helpful
- Interest in working in the beauty/hair care industry
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.