We enable you to work on things you love because we believe that every individual that joins Dabur should be better for having worked here
Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, delivering, executing, reporting, and analyzing the Company’s digital marketing strategy across all online channels to drive awareness, consumer demand, and conversion on channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research emerging digital trends and conduct competitive analysis.
- Create and distribute digital dashboards that report on web analytics, social statistics, campaign data, and other relevant and informative information.
- Manage content creation and ad spend for social media initiatives and campaigns to include but not to be limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Create online merchandising and promotion strategy leveraging partnerships and market analytics.
- Monitor web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.). Provide insight and analysis on trends, discover areas of opportunity and improvement, contribute to the implementation of Web development.
- Analyze past performance of collections, categories and campaigns and provide detailed analysis, trending and forecasting to improve marketing effectiveness and ROI.
- Manage the planning and implementation of all social and digital projects.
- Develop innovative techniques for using digital media to market products and services.
- Will partner with technical and creative resources to construct and deliver high quality campaigns directed at product marketing to consumers and customers.
- Make recommendations for the formulation of channel marketing strategies and operating plans.
- Edit all content used for specific initiatives and campaigns on-site and off-site utilizing search optimization strategy, and communication guidelines and protocols.
- Create content schedule with marketing team’s input in collaboration with internal and contracted resources.
- Content management with an emphasis on editorial standards, quality, accuracy, brand voice, brand standards and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Monitor and manage performance of online-marketing campaigns, services and providers; conduct ROI analysis, manage onboarding of new vendors, record and analyze performance; identify and provide solutions for under-performing vendors, services and campaigns in real-time.
- Collaborate with various departments including sales, marketing and operations to generate ideas and strategies based upon data-driven insights and recommendations.
- Oversee daily marketing efforts including contributing ideas for email and social campaigns, following up on creative work, confirm inventory availability for special events.
- Manage retargeting, content amplification, and email acquisition projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for business planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing projects and operations.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing or Business. Master’s degree in Business or Marketing and/or certifications related to Web development, analysis, and/or project management desired.
Minimum of 5-7 years of digital marketing / e-commerce experience with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in content strategy/production. Experience in CPG, Health and Wellness, and/or Beauty categories helpful.
Experience in leading or managing website development and ongoing website maintenance.
Experience managing SEO, PPC, and display advertising campaigns and budgets.
Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
Experience in email marketing and social media.
Knowledge of CSS, HTML, Java, analytics tools, and CMS.
Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
OTHER DESIRED SKILLS:
- Experience and skills in site content development, web design and site management.
- A strong understanding of content taxonomy, SEO, and metadata strategy.
- Proficiencies/Skills: SEO optimization, Email marketing, Site conversion, UX (user experience) design, responsive design, Google Analytics, CMS (WordPress, Drupal, SiteCore, etc.)
- Conscious of traffic from online marketing (i.e. organic search, SEM, Display, etc.) as well as the principles of content from a web crawling, social media, and content structure/organization perspective.
- Close attention to detail and strong editing skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects with short- and long-term deadlines.
- Ability to respond to and anticipate business changes.
- Competency with Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Video production/optimization knowledge.
- Experience running digital acquisition campaigns such as contests and email sign-ups.