We enable you to work on things you love because we believe that every individual that joins Dabur should be better for having worked here
Regional Sales Manager
Summary: Responsible for the attainment of annual sales revenue and objectives for all Namaste products. Responsible for overall direction of the Field Sales Staff. Manage retailer account relationships with key stores in the region towards the achievement of corporate Sales revenue objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and manages OTC Sales Strategy and retail merchandising for national Field execution to accomplish corporate revenue objectives.
- Directs national Sales and OTC Merchandising staff towards the achievement of sales objectives.
- Responsible for overall Field merchandising and national sales activity in OTC channel.
- Establishes regional, district, territorial account and promotional sales objectives while monitoring all Field Sales achievement versus Sales plan.
- Assesses territory alignment for adequate coverage and manages the cost and effectiveness of the Field organization.
- Develops and ensures execution of all selling tactics of the marketing plan.
- Create and maintains comprehensive promotional and activation plans to drive company sales share in key stores to facilitate achievement of account distribution/sales objectives.
- Develops and implements a Field intelligence system for prompt reporting of competitive activity.
- Develops promotional strategies with an effective tactical plan to achieve brand sales objectives.
- Co-ordinate with Finance & Accounts to ensure compliance with all financial norms to control collections and receivables.
- Recommend sound fact-based decisions on the needs of the organization and their business
- Anticipates the pros and cons of each decision and its overall impact on the organization
- Ensures flawless delivery of execution
- Excellent verbal, written and overall presentation skills
- Communicates clearly and concisely in both
- Displays the ability to give and receive constructive criticism and feedback
- Appropriately confronts interpersonal issue and seeks resolution
- Understands, plans and directs others to effectively accomplish departmental goals
- Possess commanding knowledge of profit and loss and works to accomplish profit and loss of goals of the organization.
- Builds effective, collaborative relationships to ensure business results
- Through others, seeks out effective and efficient ways to achieve results
- Conveys a sense of enthusiasm for the business both internally and externally
- Leads cross functional-team; develops subordinates into strong cross functional team leaders/members
- Identifies and verifies relevant factors when faced with a problem or decision
- Solicits input from others when solving a problem of making decisions
- Demonstrates accountability and ensures delivery
- Demonstrates professionalism and business
- Provide on-going feedback and support to direct reports
- Administers Performance Management Process thoroughly
Responsibility for management of the Field Sales staff, Distributors, Merchandisers and other available resources.
30% Office environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Demonstrated effective supervisory skills
- Innovative, highly motivated and creative
- Bias for action – a demonstrated sense of urgency
- Results-oriented and must possess the ability to influence others
- Attentive to detail
- Team Player
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient with SAP or sales/finance-related software
B.A or B.S degree with emphasis in Management, MBA a plus. Two-five years’ experience in sales management. Strong analytical, leadership, communication and organizational skills