We enable you to work on things you love because we believe that every individual that joins Dabur should be better for having worked here
Open Positions for Sales Executives reporting to (parent company) Dabur International ( USA ):
1 x Sales Executive for US market Mid West & East Coast based out of Chicago, US
1 x Sales Executive for US market South & West Coast based out of CA or TX, US
1 x Sales Executive for Canada market East & West Coast based out of Ontario, Canada
Sales Executive Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects & responsible for generating sales for the business using a variety of sales techniques.
Duties of the Sales Executive
- Cold calling potential customers and selling the company’s products.
- Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager.
- Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the sales manager.
- Entering all required data for sales onto the company system.
- Sending out documents to customers following a sale.
- Providing assistance to other members of the sales team.
- Following up on leads generated by other departments.
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
- Previous 2-3 years’ experience in a sales role for another company in South Asian (Ethnic) Market.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales or marketing or equivalent is required
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Self-motivated, organized and results orientation
- Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets
- Should be capable of thriving in the competitive markets
Networking, Negotiation, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, Microsoft Office, Presentation skills.